- The bandwidth used to run the website is decreased.
- The file size is reduced and therefore, script carrying out time also speeds up.
- It reduces the server load and number of HTTP requests by merging the JS files into a single compressed JS file.
- Unnecessary white spaces, lines, and characters are eliminated to reduce file size and boost the script carrying out time.
- It is 100% free of charge.
- If you need to upload JS files, you can enter up to 10 different files.
- You get the results instantly. The total processing time would only take less than a minute to complete.
- You can upload a single file of more than 10 MB in size.